Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 49

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 201
Forever Forbidden by xXb00kw0rmXx






Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
[Reviews - 4]
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This started out as Jaspella fic (my way of saying Bella/Jasper. I also refer to it as Belasper). I sort of changed my mind halfway through and it became Felasper (Fake Bella/Jasper). And then I decided to not have it develop into either and it's just a strong bond between the two. Hints of romance, but not real romance. Are you following? No? It's okay, just ignore this whole last paragraph and you'll eventually catch on.

Background Info and Warnings: Okay, guys. As you read before, this will be sorta  Bella/Jasper at points. The main focus is still Jalice. That is the REASON for this entire plot. I can't get much into detail with Jasper's recent history, because it will all be revealed in a strategic way that I have been slaving over :). Jasper's life is basically the same until he meets Alice. That's when things go wrong. He still hunts humans and has cut off all emotions of affection, love, and care. Well, he tries. He tries really hard. Please don't think that he doesn't love Alice, because that is not the problem at all. Another difference- by now, Jasper has a bit of James logic in his head. Check out the summary. "And victims never got away." So we have the lovable Jasper with a bad past plus a bit of James logic.

Enjoy! If this seems familiar, it's cuz it's on Fanfiction. Net as well.

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I also do not own this disclaimer. I used the sample one because my usual is "I don't own it, Stephenie Meyer does" and I was afraid that it was not enough. Thank you!

Twilighted Beta: psymom

Author's Chapter Notes:

I do have a lot of flashbacks in this fic, though not in the first chapter. I think they start next chapter. Flashbacks are important, they tell a lot of the story. That's all, really. Enjoy!

I already have the disclaimer posted, but just to be sure, I don't own it!


A little girl was lost in the store. She couldn’t have been more than seven. She was weeping sorrowfully, so sorrowfully that it made my dead heart break. I pushed the feelings away and closed my eyes, concentrating. I neared the girl, her scent swimming around me, making my mouth water.

“Are you lost?” I asked with fake concern. She nodded her head, her big, brown eyes watering. The tears carried her scent, too. I smiled and held out my ice cold hand. “I’ll help you find your way home. Come on.”

She took my hand willingly and followed me out of the store, sniffling the whole way. I grinned – this was easier than I though it would be! I ought to take children more...it’s so much easier. They get lost, and they’ll take anyone’s help; they’re so frightened.

“I’m Bella,” she chattered quietly, her sobs decreasing as we walked to an alleyway. “Who are you?”

“I’m Jasper,” I mumbled. It wouldn’t hurt to tell, would it? She’d be dead soon. I tugged her roughly and she stumbled on the ground. She fell and blood came seeping out of her knees. The sweet, warm aroma enveloped me and I couldn’t take it f- I grabbed her and ran.

I dropped her unceremoniously on the ground before me. We were behind the store and nobody was around. I grinned, thinking of the pleasure her blood would be to me, after the burning thirst. I had resisted for a week, but it was time…

Venom dripped from my mouth as I closed in. She let out a scream. She had figured out that I was no nice man. I grabbed her by the arm and pinned her to the wall. A crack rang through the air. She struggled, but I barely had to put any force in my hold to keep her still. I leaned in and the venom splashed onto her arm.

“Aa-“ I cut off her scream. My teeth were nearly at her neck when the heartbeat of humans neared.

I swore as I dropped her once again to the ground. Tears streamed down her face and her clothes were disheveled and dirty. I don’t know why…maybe I was too prone to emotion, more emotion than my kind should have. But for some reason I felt remorse. I hadn’t felt affection or love in years. Not since Alice. But she looked so pitiful, in so much pain. I couldn’t kill her. I wouldn’t.

I left her crying on the ground and listened from a distance.

“Bella? Bella!” a man shouted. “Bella, are you okay? What happened?”

“I-I-I got lost,” she hiccupped. “A man said he’d h-h-help me.”

“Oh, Bella.” Her cries were muffled as I heard her bury her head in the man’s shoulder. He picked her up and cradled her as if she was young. “Bella, shh, I’m here, Daddy’s here. Do you know what he looked like?”

“H-h-he was blonde…and tall…and his name was Jasper.” I gasped and cursed to myself. Why, oh, why had I said my name? I would have to flee.

As I ran, I heard a father seeking revenge in the distance.

“I’ll find him, honey, I promise. He won’t stand a chance.”

I chuckled darkly to myself. I stood a chance against anyone - and a rather good chance at that. What I hadn’t accounted for was standing a chance against love.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Hey, so let me know what you think. I've been working on this fic for a while, but I still get nervous about posting it. Please do not think that I've totally changed Jasper. He's still him at heart. I know he seems terrible... he is. But I do love him. You can't blame him once you know what he had to go through!