Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 49

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 201
Once In A Blue Moon by LiliRose-x






Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
[Reviews - 11]
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Twilighted Beta: qjmom

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognised characters, settings etc. all belong to Stephanie Meyer. The original story and plot belong to Stephanie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

Post-Breaking Dawn for some parts, however for the most part, Pre-Twilight. All settings have been researched. I try to find out everything I can, but bear in mind, I'm not a miracle worker.

This is my first story so read and review loads! I would really appreciate it. Well enjoy and if you find any mistakes, tell me and I can correct them.


"I'll always love you Lee-Lee.."

I remember the moment Sam said these words to me. I can also remember, too clearly, the moment Sam told me he loved someone else. Emily. That was the moment my heart split in two..

-----

"Leah? Leah where are you?"  A familiar voice called out to me. I was sitting on the cliff's edge, above First Beach. Somehow I knew what was coming. I guess my subconscious knew all along, I just didn't want to admit to myself what was happening.

"I'm over here," I called back. Without turning I quickly composed my face, wiping away the tears.

"I have some news.." he murmured, "Me and Emily, well, we've set a date for the wedding.."

A gasp escaped my lips. I couldn't think what to say to that. Would I be able to say anything without my voice breaking? I couldn't be sure, so the best I could manage was, "Oh." Well done Leah. Smooth moves.

"We thought you should be the first to know," he said quietly, very out of character for Sam.

"That's great Sam! I'm really happy for you. Send my love to Emily. I'd love to stay and chat but..I have things to do.." Definitely smooth. Smooth as granite. Like those stupid bloodsuckers' skin. I jumped up and sprinted into the woods a few feet ahead of me. As soon as I was out of sight, I stripped off and phased. I hoped no one was here. It would not make the situation any easier. And I know all the others see me as a pain and annoying, but if Jacob or my brother were to hear this, I'd never get them off my case. But, as luck would have it, I was alone. All alone. As usual. As soon as I was out of town I collapsed by a tree and cried. GAH! If anyone saw me now, I'd never be able to live it down. It's bad enough everyone already see's me as ' Poor little Leah, the girl who was dumped by Sam before he imprinted'. I blame the stupid, bloodsucking leeches. If they hadn't come here then none of this stupid werewolf crap would have happened, me and Sam would still be together and I would still be happy.

Leah? What are you doing?

SETH! Go home!

No way, you're upset.

Well done Einstein. Now scram. I'm..busy.

Of course Seth wouldn't listen to me. I just wanted to be alone.

Aww, c'mon Leah, I just wanna' help. OH! I see..Lee I'm sorry..

I guess I couldn't keep Sam's words out of my head long enough for Seth to go away.

Look Seth, I just wanna' be alone right now. And when Sam tells you, act surprised kay'? You didn't hear it from me.

Kay'. Later sis.

I felt him phase. If that boy said one word of this to anyone, intentionally or not, I would make sure he regretted it. Big time. Mind you, he was a good kid. Even if he'd come home reeking of bloodsucker stench. I mean he could be annoying, sometimes, but..I do love him. Good kid.

Ever since Jake left Sam's pack, we've had our own little truce. It's worked out for the best. He likes peace. I like quiet. We work well together. We mostly keep to ourselves and seeing as I rarely phase anymore, there's no problem.

I got up from where I was lying in a grey heap, and ran back home. I phased around the back of the house and climbed in through the window. As I was getting ready, I heard a quiet knock at the door. I didn't look up.

"Leah? Can I talk to you?"

"Emily?" I spun round. I did not expect or understand the apologetic look on her face. "Congrats," I mumbled.

"Leah, we just thought you should be the first to know because..well..because you mean so much to us. Both of us," she explained.

"I know. I just wasn't expecting it. But seriously, I'm happy for you," I said.

She embraced me lightly before she turned and walked away. Taking with her the love of my life..

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it. Please review x