Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 49

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 201
Grocery Store Klutziness by eblove






Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
[Reviews - 10]
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Keep in mind, this IS my first attempt at a Fanfic (or really ANY story for that matter). Don’t be mad at me! I would LOVE it if you told me the truth about how my writing is. Is it good? Is it bad? What should I change? Or should I just plain out STOP writing? Let me know. It would save me a lot of trouble.

I need to know what you think of this story. Got any ideas for the story? Got something to say about it? Tell me. I will love you forever! REVIEW!!

All characters are human. And the truth is, I like them this way. So, sue me. Haha


Songs: Anything by Yiruma, Your Guardian Angel – The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, She Moves Her Own Way – The Kooks, Storm – Lighthouse, Never Think – Robert Pattinson, Boston – Augustana, I Love A Rainy Night – Eddie Rabbit, Flightless Bird, American Mouth – Iron & Wine, If You’re Gone – Matchbox Twenty, Kiss Me – New Found Glory, Lullaby - The Spill Canvas

Disclaimer: Stephenie Meyer owns Twilight! No copyright infringement is intended

 

twilighted supervisory beta: Blondie

twilighted validation beta: NoMoreThanUsual

 


 

Chapter1: Your Guardian Angel

BPOV:

"Alice, Rose! I'm heading to the store. Anything else I should add to the list??" I yelled through the apartment, on my way out to the grocery store.

"Yes! Add popcorn, ice cream, potato chips and some Mountain Dew to that list," Alice yelled, walking into the room. "Other than that, I think everything we need is on there. Don't forget it, Bella!" she reminded me.

"Alright, Alice! I've got it. Don't worry your little, pixie head off," I replied. "What are you planning that needs popcorn, ice cream, potato chips and Mountain Dew?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas for tonight. But I can't tell you. You'll just have to wait and find out," she winked at me, laughing.

"Alice! You know how much I hate surprises. Why won't you just tell me what you are planning?" I whined.

"Nope," Alice said, popping the 'P'. "Just make sure you're home tonight."

"Will you two stop, and tell me which shirt would look better on me," Rose said, walking into the living room, holding two shirts.

Alice ran over to her, smiling. I sighed, "And THAT is my cue to leave. Bye guys! Be home later."

"Bye," they both laughed.

First of all, it was icy, not to mention FREEZING, outside. And second, the ice and I, we don't really get along very well. As I walked out to my truck, I was surprised to find that I hadn't fallen on my butt yet. I drove to the store, no problem, no accidents yet.

I started to think to myself, 'This might actually be a good day for me. No Klutziness.'

I drove down my street heading to the store. I thought about what Alice might be planning for tonight, and why she wouldn't tell me what she was thinking. I hoped she wasn't having us go out; I really wasn't in the mood for one of her makeovers today.

I sighed. I couldn't think of anything she might have planned, that sneaky little pixie. I arrived at the store, pulling into the parking lot.

I got out of the truck, shivering from the cold wind, and started walking into the store. I was too busy thinking, not watching where I was walking, when I slipped on a patch of ice near the door. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to stop myself from falling, so I close my eyes and wait for the impact from the fall. Just as I almost hit the ground, I felt a pair of arms grab me around my waist. I had no idea anyone had been around to stop my fall, so I open my eyes, meeting a pair of the most gorgeous green eyes staring back at me.

"Hello," said a quiet, musical voice. "My name is Edward Masen."

"Oh! Well, thank you, Edward," I almost whispered, standing back up. "My name is Bella Swan."

"No problem at all. Be careful now." Edward chuckled, quietly. "I think I should go get my shopping done. It was nice to meet you, Bella."

"Mhm. Thanks again, Edward." I blushed, walking into the store. I couldn't stop thinking about him after that.

After about an hour and a half, I had picked up most of the items on the list, and started heading towards the ice cream, thinking about what kind Alice and Rosalie would like.

“Umm, excuse me, could you move over a little?” I questioned the man that was standing in my way, not even looking at him.

He moved, turning around to look at me, and I found myself looking into those same pair of green eyes from earlier.

“Hello, Bella. So sorry to be in your way,” He grinned, crookedly.

“Oh, it’s okay,” I replied, remembering where I was. “I just have to grab some of the ice cream from behind you.”

I grabbed some of the ‘moose tracks’ ice cream and continued on my journey to the pop aisle, for the Mountain Dew. After grabbing two 2-liters of Mountain Dew, I decided to move on to the popcorn.

Not even paying attention to where I was walking, I ran into someone standing around the corner as I was walking into the aisle.

“S-sorry,” I murmured, stumbling backwards. And when I looked to see who was standing there, I gasped, “Edward...”

“Bella, are you okay?” he asked, worried.

“Oh, I’m fine. No worries. Sorry for running into you,” I turned my head, trying to hide my blush.

“Yes. Well, we should really stop meeting like this. I mean, with you always running into me, and all. I’m starting to get a little worried,” he smirked, flashing that crooked smile at me again.

“Ha Ha. Very funny. Well, I’m off to the snack aisle. My friends have something planned, and apparently, it involves me buying chips,” I rolled my eyes.

He grinned, “Well, by the looks of my list, I’m heading that way as well. Would you mind if I walked with you. Stop you from causing any injuries,” he joked.

“ ’S, okay with me, as long as you stay out of my way,” I laughed and started walking to the snack aisle, Edward by my side.

I got to the aisle I wanted and walked straight to the potato chips. I grabbed some regular, sour cream and cheddar, and barbeque potato chips. I hadn’t even noticed where Edward went off to…

I turned around to see if he was still there; he was standing on the other side of the aisle, looking for something.

"So, Edward," I started, walking towards him. "I've never seen you around here before. Do you live here, in town?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I just moved into town. I'm living with a couple friends of mine, down the street," he replied, finding what he was looking for. "I'm starting some college courses here in town next semester."

Hmm... Emmett and Jasper live around here, don't they? I thought to myself. "Awesome, maybe I'll see you around sometime. I'm going to the college in town too." I smiled. Maybe I would be able to see him again

He laughed, "Yeah, maybe you will. What are you going to school for?"

"I'm taking some courses in English Literature. I either want to be an English teacher someday, or a writer," I said, smiling at my choice in careers. "What about you?"

"I'm not exactly sure yet. I thought about taking some English courses, but I was also thinking about going into the medical field," he grinned. "My father is a doctor, and expects me to follow in his footsteps one day. I want to be an editor; it's something I really love to do, but I enjoy medicine as well."

"Wow, well I hope everything works. Your dad may want you to follow his career, but it's really about what YOU want to do," I said, turning to look for some nacho chips and cheese dip, on the shelf. "Maybe I will see you around campus," I smiled, thinking about seeing him again.

"I'm sure you will. Maybe I'll be editing a book of yours someday," he said, winking at me. "But for now, I should finish this shopping and head home. My friends are going to be hungry soon, and they have no food at home," he laughed, waving at me. "I'll see you around."

"Bye, Edward. See ya," I waved, walking the opposite way. My shopping was done, so I headed to the checkout. After I paid for the groceries, happy that I was finally done, I headed out to my truck. I was walking out to the truck, and forgot all about the patch of ice I had slipped on a few hours ago.

As soon as I stepped onto that sheet of ice, I knew I was doomed. That is, until my green-eyed savior from earlier grabbed my arm at the elbow, saving me from yet another fall.

“Thank you, Edward,” I whispered, blushing.

“Anytime, Bella. Anytime,” he grinned, flashing that crooked smile again. I was starting to love that smile of his, and those green eyes. Georgous…

He let go of me, “Goodbye, Bella,” and he started walking towards the parking lot.

“Bye Edward,” I smiled, waving at him.

I walked to my truck, putting my groceries into the back, and got into the driver's seat. I had just started driving out of the parking lot, when a silver Volvo jumped out in front of me, causing me to slam on my brakes.

“Ughh, Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!” I screeched, watching it drive away.

After it was clear to start moving again, I started my drive home. I found myself thinking of Edward, with those green eyes and crooked grin. Why couldn’t I get him out of my head?

Edward Masen.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

I know, Long authors note in the beginning. But it was needed. Sorry.

Review!?!?!
Let me know if you like it so far. Should I continue, or give up on my writing career? haha :)
ready, set, GO REVIEW!

BPOV: Bella's Point Of View

EPOV: Edward's

APOV: Alice's

JPOV: Jasper's

EmPOV: Emmett's

RPOV: Rose's

The majority of the story will definitely be BPOV, a little of APOV, and some EPOV. I'm not so sure about JPOV, EmPOV or RPOV yet. I don't know if I'd be able to pull it off.

But I hope you enjoy the story, and keep reading. I promise, it gets better. And don't forget to REVIEW!! Tell me what you think!!!