After two years, Lily finally knocks on Edward & Bella's door...
Part two of "Lily Honeycutt"
Categories: Post-Breaking Dawn
, AU Characters: Bella
, Other Character
Challenges: Series: Lily Honeycutt
March 10, 2009 Updated:
June 09, 2009
Although it's not critical that you read "Lily Honeycutt" first. It does clarify a few things about Lily and why she does some of the things she does. It makes "Solstice" a heck of a lot more understandable. Thanks for reading! And a very special thank you to those who have followed "Lily Honeycutt", your reviews mean more than you know!!! More of that story to come also! ENJOY!!
1. First Impressions (Part 1) by TochuNadu [Reviews - 18] (1289 words)
This part of the story picks up exactly where Breaking Dawn leaves off.
Normal disclaimers apply.
Twilighted Validation Beta: Roo
2. First Impressions (Part 2) by TochuNadu [Reviews - 9] (12326 words)
3. A New Life by TochuNadu [Reviews - 13] (1444 words)
This is the shortest chapter...
4. A New Beginning by TochuNadu [Reviews - 4] (3192 words)
OK, sorry that the last chapter was so short. This one is a little longer and is the last of the introductions of sorts, the story picks up full force again very, very soon...
Thank you for the reviews and for those who are loyally following the story, you are the reason I do this... Mwah!!! Kisses!!!
5. Loss by TochuNadu [Reviews - 6] (8278 words)
Grab a soda, get comfortable and...here we go!! The adventures of Lily are underway again!!! :)
6. Choices by TochuNadu [Reviews - 4] (7853 words)
7. Learning to Love by TochuNadu [Reviews - 5] (6995 words)
In this chapter, Lily tells Bella and Rosalie about her past, about growing up alone and how she ended up in the alley in Atlanta decades prior.
8. New Bonds by TochuNadu [Reviews - 15] (10673 words)
Rosalie finally experiences Lily's dreams first hand. How does she take it?
Lily also confront Rosalie about her attitude toward Carlisle for changing her.
And a huge THANK YOU to my beta, Roo!! You rock!!
9. Strengthening Bonds by TochuNadu [Reviews - 7] (2649 words)
This is short chapter about Rosalie and Lily's relationship and is actually an important chapter as you will realize later... :) hint hint...
10. Surprise! by TochuNadu [Reviews - 10] (8976 words)
I believe the chapter's title says it all!
11. Boundaries by TochuNadu [Reviews - 7] (7974 words)
How far can Lily push Rosalie? We also get some back story on the new addition to the household.
12. The Game by TochuNadu [Reviews - 6] (3714 words)
Ah, another baseball game... What kind of trouble could Lily possibly get herself into here...?
13. One of the Family by TochuNadu [Reviews - 7] (3183 words)
14. Trevor and Jack by TochuNadu [Reviews - 4] (7628 words)
15. Premonition by TochuNadu [Reviews - 4] (11158 words)
Why are the Volturi visiting?
As per my beta's recomendation, the story has been changed to AU. Please see the end notes AFTER you read the chapter...SPOILER ALERT, do not read the end notes first, unless you just don't like surprises. ;)
16. Goodbyes by TochuNadu [Reviews - 9] (6597 words)
How will Jane react to her new rival? How will Lily react when Jane goes after Rosalie?
Break out the tissues. Lily is forced to say goodbye to the Cullens.
17. Awakenings by TochuNadu [Reviews - 7] (11138 words)
18. Gifts by TochuNadu [Reviews - 10] (7734 words)
19. More Surprises by TochuNadu [Reviews - 7] (7800 words)
20. Room To Grow by TochuNadu [Reviews - 4] (9604 words)
21. ...and one to grow on by TochuNadu [Reviews - 17] (2014 words)