Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
December 16, 2008
I'm a 23 year old graduate student in Clinical Psychology... hopelessly in love with a fictional character. My mind wanders a lot, and these are the stories that keep it busy.
A few things about me? Umm...
1) I am a soccer hooligan. Its my religion. I love all things about the sport. Really, it borders on ridiculous.
2) I have a sexy stud of a fiance', it's unfortunate that he absolutly loaths all things Twilight related. I think its sort of like an imaginary pissing contest. He can't compete with Edward because Edward is not real. So I think he feels threatened that i'm so attached to a fictional character. Oh well. He'll get over it.
3) I swear like a sailor. I've tried to stop, I can't. So I live with it. You'll have to if you want to ready my stories.
4) I love to travel. I've been all over the world. Currently, I'm planning a trip (BY MYSELF!... I KNOW!) to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup. I'm staying for a month in Cape Town, and I have tickets to 10 games. Seriously sick. Awesome. However, i'm kind of scared to go by myself to SA, but you only live once. And hell, i'd rather go out having fun then die without trying. You know?
5) I love my family. I love my dog. I love Edward Cullen. But more importantly, if Robert Pattinson and I ever met... I'd kidnap him in a burlap sack and take him away to an island somewhere. I love all things twilight, but Robert Pattinson is my own personal diety. I don't know why, I don't care to understand it. I don't even care if he doesn't shower. I'd love him regardless.
I think thats it? I dunno. Who the hell cares.
Bella is never alone. The warm caress of a pair of loving eyes has followed her throughout her entire life. Whenever she turns her head to find the source of the intense stare she is left staring into nothingness.
Soon she will be confronted by the eyes that have followed her.
And at that very moment, everything that Bella knows about herself and everything that Bella knows about the world around her will completely unravel.
Soon the veil will be lifted.
Bella is thrust into a 2,000 year old war and she must rise above the danger or she risks losing all that she holds closest to her heart.
Categories: AU-Human Characters: Alec
, Other Character
[Report This] Published:
January 08, 2009 Updated:
May 29, 2009
© 2008, 2009 Twilighted Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement is intended.