Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
September 01, 2009
Writing is my passion- I think it's pretty obviois.
Things about me:
1. I have ADD. I loose interest quickly in things and acomplishing stories is my goal. I recently finished my story called 'Sparkle' and I'm on to the sequel.
2. My writing obsession started out because of the Jonas Brothers. On Youtube, you would sometimes find fiction stories about them. Look it up if you haven't. And I used to be a crazy fan of them. Crazy enough to start a fantasy story about their life. Not much anymore. I moved on to twilight!!
3. I'm Filipino Asian and when I first came here, I did not know English at all. But then I started reading 'big girl books" and my english enhanced.
4. I sometimes talk to myself- especially when I'm reading and writing.
5. I failed my English class last year. HAHA!
6. You know the coat hangers found in rooms? It's my ritual everynight to take off anything hanging on it becuase in the dark, I can make pictures out of nothing. The worse yet is the grudge that came from my black jacket.
7. I sometimes have insomnia. I once spent five hours in bed before finally giving up.
After Bella’s transformation in Breaking Dawn, something goes wrong. She forgets everything- even her love for Edward and her own daughter, Renesmee. She runs away without a second thought and crosses paths with the Volturi by accident. There, they turn her into a human blood drinker and accepts her into their coven. After years, she’s become one of the most ferocious vampires. What happens when Edward and Bella reunite? What happens when Bella learns about her past? What will Bella do when she meets Renesmee for the first time and later finds out she’s her daughter? Will Edward, who still loves Bella very much even after all these years, be able show her his love?
Categories: Breaking Dawn Characters: Bella
[Report This] Published:
February 17, 2010 Updated:
March 03, 2010
© 2008, 2009 Twilighted Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement is intended.