My name is Kristy Young, and like all 'yall, I love Twilight. It is the very best story ANYONE could come up with, and I'm so very glad Stephenie Meyer had the dream that started it all. I'm in love with Edward, and even though he's a fictional character, I will not love any other guy (or vampire) other than him.
I am a girl (of course), and I'm pretty average-looking. There's not much I can talk about in my bio...
- I have two sisters, and two nut-cracked parents who are fighting for our custody.
- I have long, brown curly hair.
- My eyes are dark brown, like so many others.
- I have two dogs: Jack and Edward (!), 4 parrots: Coco, Banana, Thing 1 and Thing 2; and I have 1 chicken, Bon Bon. I don't eat chicken because of him.
- I love to sing, and I think I can sing pretty well, even if I do say so myself.
- Suck at giving speeches. Just thought you should know...
And that's pretty much it. I also play chess (National Girls Champion, of course), but dammit, I feel like quiting.
And I'm champion in Panama, which is not saying much (since it's tiny).
I'm 107% sure Chess kills brain cells. Beware.
I met the World chess champion, Alexandra Kosteniuk, and she pulverized me, naturally.
What I dont understand is how is she supposed to be promoting chess when she crushes us effortlessly. It sort of makes us not want to stare at a chess board ever again.
I love to write, but I am way too lazy to do so daily. I only write once in a while...
I would love to play volleyball everyday. It's fun!
Physics used to freak me out, until I got the hang of it.
Other random facts:
I have never had a boyfriend, boyfriend... not because they haven't asked me, but because none of them have bronze-coloured hair or golden eyes.
I would love, love, love to meet the Twilight cast. Who wouldnt?
I cried when Michael Jackson died. I didnt give a damn about him before, but now I'm listening to his music 24/7.
I always try my best to smile, even when I feel like crying.
I tend to write alot of unecesarry stuff.
I used to live in sunny, sunny Miami... Now I live in Panama.
I love Taylor Swift songs. They make me cry.
There are soooo many other things I am yearning to write, but I don't want to exagerate :P
Ok, I'll exagerate now.
I love fanfiction. Love it.
- When I wrote my first fanfictional story, I nearly cried when it wasnt validated. I thought the administrators took one look at my story, shook their heads, and said a big NO! to the publishing of my story. :(
But then it was validated, and I smiled again.
Ooooh!. And follow miii on Twitter!!!!!
Please follow me. Even though I may seem to be a little wack-o. Follow me.