Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
March 18, 2009
Hi, my name is Sarah, and I am a HUGE Twilight fan. And when I say huge, I mean HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!! You should see my room. I have three whole walls dedicated to Twilight. (I got one of those huge posters of Edward RIGHT above my bed. Talk about sweet dreams:) lol Oh, and if you get time, check out my myspace. It is, of course, COMPLETELY Twilight :) I have AACIBD, (Addicted to All Cullens Including Bella Disorder:) Uhm, not really much else to say. Just r/r my stories. If you have any q's, need a beta, or wanna jus chat, IM me or email me! TTYL!
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
When ever I am in the Emergency Room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Every time there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose
Whenever I see someone that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful curly hair
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my emotions are unfurled
And I promise to remember the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.
What if Bella had went back to Phoenix after Edward left her? What if Laurent had found her and Jake and the other wolves weren’t around to protect her? My version of New Moon. Picks up after Edward and the rest of the Cullens leave Forks.
Categories: New Moon Characters: Alice
[Report This] Published:
April 15, 2009 Updated:
September 16, 2009
Bella’s blood was too tempting. Edward killed a room full of students to get to her, but then his family barged in. Too busy with the havoc to realize one victim’s heart was still beating, they left her alone. Three days later she follows their scent to Alaska.
, AU Characters: Bella
[Report This] Published:
April 01, 2009 Updated:
May 17, 2009
© 2008, 2009 Twilighted Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement is intended.