NAME: Sam (aka Lou)
AGE: Prehistoric Era
I am as straightforward as they come. I am a thinker and a planner. I usually have so many things going on inside my head that it's a really scary place 2 be. I have a great sense of humor and it has gotten me through a lot. I am an accomplished Archer but have not competed in international competitions.
Ten 'Funnies' About Me:
1. I hate egg yolk and will not eat it unless it is scrambled, in an omlette or in a cake. Boiled or fried and it goes in the garbage.
2. On a good day I will bathe 5 times. On a bad day 3 times. I just like bathing. Some people collect shoes and rocks, I collect baths LOL
3. I always wash the bubbles off the soap when I am finished. Dried bubbles on soap freak me out and the soap joins the egg yolk from point # 1.
t-align: justify;">4. I probably suffer from Autodysomophobia (re point #2)
5. Have been nicknamed 'Monk' by a few used to be friends (thinking your friend is a psycopath is a good way to end a friendship don't you think?). Reasons for the nickname - points 2 - 4.
6. Once stuck my head through the rails of the stairs in our flat in London and almost gave my parents a stroke trying to figure out how to get the damn thing out. Hmmm I wonder if that's why my father has that twitch? LOL
7. Have never met anyone who suffers from Coulrophobia (fear of clowns). However, I have met plenty of clowns - everywhere and everyday.
8. Once shaved my legs as a bet when I was 8. I was almost one of the most horrible feelings in the world.
9. I do not sleep much - maybe it's all those baths.
10. I have the extraordinary ability to put on my pants two legs at a time. HA..beat that!!
UnderWorld (all three movies, but 1 & 3 best)
Blade (1 & 3 best)
Lord of the Rings
FAVOURITE TV SHOWS
Doctor Who (Love, LOVE David Tennant)
Star Trek (NG & Voyager)
Dean Koontz, Stephenie Meyer, J K Rowling, Kathryn Smith...to name a few
Alternative Rock, Jazz & some R & B
Mad At Gravity
Armin Van Buuren
etc etc etc etc etc etc...we could be here all day
Favourite Phrase: "Eat it, it's good for you" - How much do you want to bet that the people who told you that would not be caught dead eating whatever it is they are trying to get you to eat?
Top 5 WORST Movies To Date
1. The Wicker Man - Cheesy acting, bad dialogue, crappy situations - no wonder they burned him in the end. Do you think I can burn the store I rented it from??
2. Lakeview Terrace - a friend and I watched this with our mouths hanging open. It was just so...DUMB. It's only at the end we figured out what that man's problem was
3. The Ring - Need I say more?
4. The Grudge - A boy swallows a cat - hmmm
5. Dark Water - The US and Japanese versions - one would think that since the Japanese version sucked then they should have just left it alone
Top 5 BEST Movies To Date
1. LOTR Trilogy - effects, effects, story and of course Orlando Bloom in tights
2. UnderWorld - Vampires, vampires, vampires...oh yeah werewolves too. Need I say more?
3. Twilight - enough said. Edward Cullen can climb my tree anytime LOL
4. The Fugitive - Harrison Forde is the bomb
5. A Time To Kill - yes, that dude from the Worst 5 (#2). Everytime I watch it and see the closing argument I cry.
STORIES IN PROGRESS:
A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE
TABLE of CONTENTS
2. Priorities - I Have But ONE
3. The Day My World Stood Still
4. There's Something I've Forgotten - ME
5. Memories Make The Whole
6. Good Things Come In Small Packages
7. Burn My Security Blanket, Why Don't You?
8. Transitions Pt 1 - When One Door Closes
9. Transitions Pt 2 - Another Door Opens
11. Bring Me To Life
12. Between A Rock - Part 1
13. And A Hard Place - Part 2
15. Never Let Go
Playlist - By Chapter
1. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback
2. Mystery of You - Red
3. Fragile - Sting
4. So Close, So Far - Hoobstank
5. Savin' Me - Nickelback
6. Letter To Myself - Mad At Gravity - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJqCi9jBPQ
8. Look After You - The Fray
9. Say When - The Fray
10. Home - Daughtry
11. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
12. Fix You - Coldplay
13. Trouble - Coldplay
14. You and Me - Lifehouse
15. You - Rascal Flatts
Please click on or copy the link to your browser if you want to access the LIVE playlist for each chapter:
Clothing, locations etc for 'Second Chance At Love'
Chapter 2 - Priorities I Have But ONE
Bella's Hotel Room - http://www.portsmouthhospital.com/CPM/RenderingHospitalRoomWeb.jpg
Chapter 4 - There's something I've Forgotten - ME!!
Edward's Clothing - http://www.polyvore.com/edwards_clothing_chapter/set?id=7540087
Chapter 5 - Memories Make The Whole
Chapter 6 - Good Things Come In Small Packages
Alice's Clothing -
Edward's Clothing - http://www.polyvore.com/edwards_clothing_chapter/set?id=7888095
Chapter 8 - Transitions Pt 1 - When One Door Closes
Bella's Clothing - http://www.polyvore.com/bellas_clothing_chapter/set?id=7887865
Chapter 10 - Home
Bella's Clothing - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=8148243
Rosalie's Clothing - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=8148238
Edward's Clothing - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=8148236
Chapter 11 - Bring Me To Life
View From Bella's Bedroom Window - http://profile.imageshack.us/user/dragon1974uk/images/detail/#412/lakesideview.jpg
Stair case (Edward's House) - http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spiralstaircased.jpg
Chapter 12 - Between A Rock - Part 1
Edward's Car - http://profile.imageshack.us/user/dragon1974uk/images/detail/#521/audiq5front.png
Chapter 31 - Family