hi there! i'm jen, have been a professional baker for over a decade
and don't usually bother with capitalization on informal stuff. blame
the one-handed-typing-while-breastfeeding thing. now it's just a
ANYWAYS... my baking went on hiatus when my kids were born, and these
days i am not too proud to mix up a batch of brownies from a mix. or
anything from a mix, actually. ok, so i am a little ashamed, but i'd
rather spend my time reading fanfic!
i finally started writing my first story, "model student" and i am having so much fun thinking back to my college years for inspiration.
a few other tidbits:
* i'm 38, currently live in vermont (10 minutes away from Dartmouth),
but i have lived in chicago and washington state (olympia)
* SAH mom of 2 boys, ages 2 and 4
* feel like I'm 13 again when I see Rob
* prefer adorkable Rob to moody Edward, but would take either one, and
would happily teach them a few things!
* first read Twilight during my 10th wedding anniversary getaway --
long story -- hubby was NOT happy
* discovered Twilight fanfiction -- short story -- hubby was, and is,
* finally decided to write my own story, and I love it! I love using
my brain for more than filling sippy cups and yelling "time out!"
* my story is up on ff.net and twcs.com also
in addition to twilight, i am also addicted to the Fever series by karen marie moning: darkfever, bloodfever, faefever, dreamfever. so well written, and the character jericho barrons is HOT! send me a message if you're a moning maniac like me! ooh, could you even imagine a cross between barrons and rob? THUD. or if rob ever played him in a movie? O-M-G.