Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
September 18, 2009
Hello all you wonderful readers,
Here's just a little bit about me:
- I'm a female Canadian, who is far too old to be obsessed with Twilight and fanfiction.
- I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing creating a blog or how to post things. I'm pretty much making this up as I go.
- I majored in Communication, Film and English at University and used to wish that I would become a film director or editor.
- I first got into the Twilight world through the movie, then all the books within three weeks. And let me tell you, that's a HUGE deal since I don't read. I've read all the books at least three times each and I couldn't even tell you have many times I've watched the movies.
- I'm pretty much an open book. If people want to know stuff, they just need to ask.
All Isabella Swan ever wanted was to be noticed; to be remembered, to be happy, and hopefully, one day that someone could love her. But as a twenty-eight-year-old virgin with only one true friend, Bella has started to come to the stark realization that maybe she's just made to live alone.
Categories: AU-Human Characters: Bella
[Report This] Published:
June 15, 2010 Updated:
April 21, 2013
© 2008, 2009 Twilighted Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the intellectual property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement is intended.