Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Is fanfiction.net working

Is fanfiction.net working

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: Is fanfiction.net working

Postby jujubakiller on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 am

I could login, but there are some updates that I can't read! When I try to acces the new chapter there's a message that says the new chapter may take some time to show up. ARG! The update was posted yesterday, I think it's time enough for it to be available to read.
jujubakiller
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby Longing for Edward on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 am

How about this, I can get the updated chapter but how weird is it that the updated date is still the old one - strange.

Still can't login to my account to review and haven't gotten any alerts since about 2 this morning.

FFN really needs to get it's act together, it has been in and out of fail for almost two weeks now.

Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby miss mudpie on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 am

Since about midnight EST I couldn't log in, and I STILL can't log in. This especially sucks because I was trying to upload an entry for the Age of Edward contest right before the deadline (which was last night). Thanks, fanfiction.net! (I tried to insert the eye-roll smiley and it didn't work.)
miss mudpie
Human
Human

Postby alexajaye on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 pm

'Tis working now, but for how long, who knows? I really wanted to post my new chapter this morning, but hopefully, I'll get it done before the site starts having more problems.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Dark Angel: Light Within Darkness EdwardxOC

The Ties that Bind Post BD ExB

The Choices We Make Sort of Edward/Bella with some Lucy at the end

Rainbows and Storm Clouds - Carlisle and Edward

^My Twilight stories on FanFiction.

Bonding over Debussy and Chocolate Milk

My New story on The Writer's Coffee Shop.

My Photobucket

^Warning: Some spoilers unless you read my stories.

^^awesome banner made by Me

^^ Banner made by me for my new story <-- Check it out
alexajaye
Newborn
Newborn

Postby jennchris821 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Is anyone getting email alerts? I haven't for a few days. Stories are updated, I just have to log into FF and weed through everything that is posted. I changed my email thinking that maybe yahoo rejected one and they disabled it or something, but I'm still not getting them with Gmail. This is soooo frustrating!
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage Image
jennchris821
Human
Human

Postby Longing for Edward on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:48 pm

The alerts were down for a couple of days but they've been backup since yesterday.
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby jennchris821 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:38 am

Thank you! I logged in and looked at my account summary and somehow my author and story alerts were switched to off. SMH
Image ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage Image
jennchris821
Human
Human

Postby Longing for Edward on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 am

FF Net is at it again - not sending out alerts. I found out when I checked my alert list and sorted it by update date. So frustrating!
:ugh:
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby alexajaye on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 am

Yeah, that sucks to have to check alerts to see if they've been updated, but I always try to tell myself that it's the internet, and it's also some server somewhere running off Microsoft. At least I know I can check my alerts to see if there's anything I've missed. Up until today, I'd been getting them pretty good.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Dark Angel: Light Within Darkness EdwardxOC

The Ties that Bind Post BD ExB

The Choices We Make Sort of Edward/Bella with some Lucy at the end

Rainbows and Storm Clouds - Carlisle and Edward

^My Twilight stories on FanFiction.

Bonding over Debussy and Chocolate Milk

My New story on The Writer's Coffee Shop.

My Photobucket

^Warning: Some spoilers unless you read my stories.

^^awesome banner made by Me

^^ Banner made by me for my new story <-- Check it out
alexajaye
Newborn
Newborn

Postby Ambray on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Can anyone else not sign in to FF.net?
Image]ImageImageImage
Ambray
Bitten
Bitten