Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Fave Edward

Fave Edward

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Fave Edward

Postby bellasbestfriend on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Whta's your fave Edward in fanfiction?

My favourites: Sweetward, Angstward (can't have an Edward without the angst). The kind of Edward that you just wanna hug.

How about you?
Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him. - Matthew Henry

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi

The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it. - Bhagavad Gita
bellasbestfriend
Bitten
Bitten

Re: Fave Edward

Postby angel_gidget on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Honestly, I like my Edward as close to canon as vampiracly possible. I know people have fun adding extra badassery or giving him a foul mouth in all-human stories, along with stretching out a host of other traits, but the Edward I love most is the stalking, cynical, romantic, judgemental, mindreading, overanalyzing, possessive, protective, talented, repressed, eloquent, and occasionally idiotic vampire that took a bite out of my heart from the very first book.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage Image Image
Image Image Image Image
angel_gidget
Human
Human

Postby viltsuuh on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Darkward, Mobward... Anything violent, possessive, unethical, powerful, ruthless, rich (lol)...

I do love Geekward as well. Pretty much everything exept an Edward that is bitter or too soft and sweet. It depends on the story though.
ImageImageImageImage
viltsuuh
Bitten
Bitten

Postby an_edward_chick on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm

angel_gidget wrote:Honestly, I like my Edward as close to canon as vampiracly possible. I know people have fun adding extra badassery or giving him a foul mouth in all-human stories, along with stretching out a host of other traits, but the Edward I love most is the stalking, cynical, romantic, judgemental, mindreading, overanalyzing, possessive, protective, talented, repressed, eloquent, and occasionally idiotic vampire that took a bite out of my heart from the very first book.

I completely agree with this. If I can't have this Edward, then I like SweetWard and DadWard.
an_edward_chick
New Coven Member
New Coven Member

Postby AKOSGIRL on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 am

I would say my favorite Edward varies per day. I would love my husband to be more like the Edward in Take The Ice. He is so idealistic. Although I find I migrate towards a more badass, foul-mouthed, or possesive Edward like Through His Eyes, EP, There Will Be Blood, and MOTU. Those really are my favorites!
AKOSGIRL
Human
Human

Postby ecmeralda00 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:04 am

Give us the stories with your fav Edward.

Some of my fav Edwards are in these:
Days Like This
What Really Matters
Master Of The Universe
Fridays at Noon
You Found Me
ecmeralda00
Human
Human

Postby V Leigh on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

I like any Edward as long as he's well written. Douche Edward, for example is a favorite of mine but sometimes he just falls flat for some reason. Nice Edward can come off fake if not done right, damaged Edward can come off super whiny etc. He just has to be done right.

My absolute favorite Edwards include:

Dead on me feet (absolute absolute fave
Quiet Storm
Expectations and Other Moving Pieces.
Education of Professor Cullen

Mostly nice Edwards, not super rich or arrogant, just down to earth.
V Leigh
Human
Human

Postby WithMe92 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Darkward and Geekward are my top 2
WithMe92
New Coven Member
New Coven Member

Postby 77nikki on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Dadward, Mobward and Geekward are go to favs. But I agree that the Edward close to the original is swoonworthy.
77nikki
Human
Human

Postby Andi_Vegas on Wed May 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Well, I like Edward in general, but I would have to say that Sweetward and Darkward are my favourites =)
Andi_Vegas
Human
Human

Next

Return to General Fic Discussion