Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - The First Twilight Fanfiction You Ever Read.

The First Twilight Fanfiction You Ever Read.

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

The First Twilight Fanfiction You Ever Read.

Postby Almis on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 am

I don't know why, but I was just thinking about the first story I read from Twilight fanfiction. It's strange, because I actually remember that it was New School by lipsmacked (I'm pretty sure that's her penname, though I can't find the story or the author on Twilighted at the moment). I remember, because I came into this fandom looking for Post-Breaking Dawn stories about them moving to a new place and having to start school all over again, but this time having Renesmee and Bella with them.

I was just wondering if anyone else remembers the first Twilight fanfiction they read, just a random thought I was having.

Alice.x
Almis
Human
Human

Re: The First Twilight Fanfiction You Ever Read.

Postby Lalina on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 am

You know what? I don’t! A story link from ffn was posted on the mom’s board I belonged to at the time and I just clicked on it. It was a pretty bad fic, mostly smut really and a stupid story line. I went through searching for other fics but again, the names don’t come to mind. Now, the first fic that made an IMPRESSION on me, was Seducing Ms Swan by Rialle (DQRC). That’s kind of when I realised that Twilight fanfic didn’t have to be about smut (cause come on, you KNOW those fades to black made most of us voracious for smut) and that there were stories that were well-written and well thought out and a joy to read. And then I started writing and haven’t had much of a chance to read since then! lol…
Lalina

Postby uber_cast on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 pm

The first Twilight fanfiction I ever read was Seducing Ms Swan by Rialle. I got bored with my Buffy fanfiction, and decided to look at some Twilight. I was thrilled that the first fanfiction I clicked happened to be a great story. Twilighted fanfiction made a great first impression on me. :-P
uber_cast
Human
Human

Postby xsecretxkeeperx on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 am

I'm going to go with something similar to Lalina's answer and say the first fanfic I remember that made an impression on me was Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary. My first AH-fic was awful and I won't mention it here, but my second was Hiding in Plain Sight, which got me hooked.
Power of Destiny|Slipping Through the Hourglass|The Darkest Paradise

Awesome banner by the ever fantastic Anne Cullen. Thank you, Anne!!

And, if you're in need of a cure to those angsty-fic blues, check out Twific's latest addiction, An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy: The Non-Romantic Romance, by m81170. There's nothing like the innocence and geeky wonder of young, anti-social love.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xsecretxkeeperx
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby taylach on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:09 pm

The LIST was my very first.
taylach
Human
Human

Postby mothlights on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:00 am

taylach wrote:The LIST was my very first.

Mine too.
mothlights
Bitten
Bitten

Postby Justine Lark on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 am

I read Dark Side of the Moon, which was only 8 chapters at the time.

At that time, I had a very bad attitude to fanfic. My daughter was reading it, but I didn't see how something that wasn't written by the original author could be any good. I once read a published sequel to Pride and Prejudice and I thought it was ridiculous.

But it was clear that Stephenie was never going to write Edward's POV of New Moon, and I did want to read that, so I gave it a try. Luckily it was good or it might have confirmed my prejudices and I never would have read anything else, let alone written anything! Pretty soon I figured if there were other scenes I wanted to read, I was as qualified as anyone to write them.
Justine Lark
Newborn
Newborn

Postby cullencrazyranga on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 am

My first was Making Love Out of Nothing At All by ashel-13
cullencrazyranga
Human
Human

Postby heavenli24 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 am

I'm pretty sure the first Twilight fic I read was Trust in Advertising... which was lucky because it was pulled from the site just a few days after I read it!!
heavenli24
Bitten
Bitten

Postby RingTheBella on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:37 am

I started reading Twilight fanfic during the last week of January 2009 and have been reading it constantly ever since so I don't remember the very first one I read. But I know that these are some of the first ones I read:

Blind » by Jayeliwood
AU,OOC, All human. Disability doesn't mean you're not able. Can Edward get over his disability and himself to find true happiness with someone who cares deeply for him. Will he do anything to become whole for her? Winner of 3 Twilightawards best author!
complete - Fiction Rated: M - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 50

Once In A lifetime » by Queenbeth2
Jake goes back in time to kill Edward when he is human, Bella follows to save Edward's future but finds that she can't help but fall in love with his human side. Please read my summaries suck! Lemons. EdwardxBella
complete - Fiction Rated: M - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8

Vicissitudes » by Twilightzoner
What would happen if the circumstances surrounding Bella's change were so traumatic, her human memories were erased? Could Edward make her fall in love with him a second time? A Twilight Award nominee.
complete - Fiction Rated: T - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 28

Shattered » by Teeny Tiny Twilight
Edward is always comforting Bella, but what happens when Edward needs Bella to comfort him. especially after Edward hurts her (physically).
complete - Fiction Rated: K+ Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2

Wreckage » by lambcullen
Only moments after Edward proposes his world is shattered. A horrific accident leave Bella with nine years of darkness. Can they both find their way back? Rewrite of my first fic. (had been a completed story, but was taken down and is now being re-posted.)
Rated: M - Hurt/Comfort/Romance
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
RingTheBella
New Coven Member
New Coven Member

Next

Return to General Fic Discussion