Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Favorite fic category/genre

Favorite fic category/genre

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: Favorite fic category/genre

Postby qjmom on Mon May 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Heartbroken1 wrote:I never thought I'd write an all human AU, but when the idea struck, I didn't stand a chance. The characters won't seem to shut up... :director: so I guess there's no stopping 'til their story is told.

And what exactly are they saying to you HB1???

I mean is Jacob telling you he isn't coming back??? (I think I just heard him say that)
qjmom
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby shabbyapple on Tue May 06, 2008 11:08 am

*looks over initial question menu*
Yes, I will have them all!
*looks at SA sistas*
What? It's called stamina.
shabbyapple
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby qjmom on Tue May 06, 2008 11:11 am

shabbyapple wrote:*looks over initial question menu*
Yes, I will have them all!
*looks at SA sistas*
What? It's called stamina.

There you go bringing up Kellan again!!
qjmom
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby shabbyapple on Tue May 06, 2008 11:16 am

I will never be able to imagine Emmett as anyone other than Kellan.
*feels strong arms around my waist*
Yes, you are a BIG, strong, vampire...
shabbyapple
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby blondie on Wed May 07, 2008 7:11 am

Heartbroken1 wrote:I never thought I'd write an all human AU, but when the idea struck, I didn't stand a chance. The characters won't seem to shut up... :director: so I guess there's no stopping 'til their story is told.

'I never thought' pretty much is what I say about everything I've written. I never thought I could write ANY fiction, I never thought I could write EPOV, and I definitely never thought I could write AU (human B&E) stuff, but I've found, like HB1 that once a character takes hold in my mind, I have no choice but to follow where they lead.

Let's just say I don't get lonely any more - and with all the voices of the characters in my head I can REALLY identify with Edward... :grouphug:
blondie (aka Robin)

ImageImage
Banners by m81170 and Roo
blondie
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby saram05 on Thu May 08, 2008 6:06 pm

I love all kinds of ff as long as the author(s) stay true to the characteristics of the dramatis personae... ;) I can't stand reading stories with horrible grammar and a multitude of typo's - I'm cringing just thinking of some that I tried to read... :puke:

I just looked at all of the stories I am following, and it seems that I am on a AU kick right now...
ImageImageImage
saram05
Veteran Coven Member
Veteran Coven Member

Postby Tigress5cubs on Sat May 10, 2008 4:00 pm

I like the human stories. Sometimes the stories that take place as part of the books confuse me. And they are not always true to how SM meant the characters to be, which annoys me. I did love the sex ed stories, though. They were hysterical and quite entertaining. Dr. Carlisle Condom. :lol:

I do like when I can see another character's POV, though. For example, I love blondie's take on Edward's POV. No one does Edward like, blondie does Edward, except maybe Stephenie.

The typos and grammar problems bother me. Maybe it's my years in Catholic school and the nuns beating it into me.
Tigress5cubs
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby Kellyam on Sat May 10, 2008 4:04 pm

Tigress5cubs wrote:I like the human stories. Sometimes the stories that take place as part of the books confuse me. And they are not always true to how SM meant the characters to be, which annoys me. I did love the sex ed stories, though. They were hysterical and quite entertaining. Dr. Carlisle Condom. :lol:

I do like when I can see another character's POV, though. For example, I love blondie's take on Edward's POV. No one does Edward like, blondie does Edward, except maybe Stephenie.

The typos and grammar problems bother me. Maybe it's my years in Catholic school and the nuns beating it into me.

And that is why you are such a great beta! woo. :nana:

*waves at T5, haven't seen you around in a while*
I lurve one of my moms for my signature, UTDS.
Kellyam
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Location: Anyone in Nortern VA- DC area need a new hair stylist!? PM this girl.

Postby Tigress5cubs on Sat May 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Kellyam wrote:
Tigress5cubs wrote:I like the human stories. Sometimes the stories that take place as part of the books confuse me. And they are not always true to how SM meant the characters to be, which annoys me. I did love the sex ed stories, though. They were hysterical and quite entertaining. Dr. Carlisle Condom. :lol:

* waves back at kellyam *

That's why I like being a beta. Don't think I can write. No confidence.

I've been around sporadically. Worked until 8 all week. Twins made their Confirmation today and I cooked for 30 people. * phew - wipes sweat off brow and puts up feet * I'm beat.
Tigress5cubs
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby Kellyam on Sat May 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Tigress5cubs wrote:
Kellyam wrote:

* waves back at kellyam *

That's why I like being a beta. Don't think I can write. No confidence.

I've been around sporadically. Worked until 8 all week. Twins made their Confirmation today and I cooked for 30 people. * phew - wipes sweat off brow and puts up feet * I'm beat.

You sound like you deserve a nice mom's day weekend. :)
I lurve one of my moms for my signature, UTDS.
Kellyam
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Location: Anyone in Nortern VA- DC area need a new hair stylist!? PM this girl.

PreviousNext

Return to General Fic Discussion