Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - anyone ever have writer's guilt?

anyone ever have writer's guilt?

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: anyone ever have writer's guilt?

Postby alice_laughed on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:27 am

Blondie, I love you!
alice_laughed
Beta Alumni
Beta Alumni

Postby alice_laughed on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:44 am

I read it out loud to hubs, and though he didn't know the characters it was enough to get him laughing too.
Had to wait until the 6 year old wasn't in the room though. I'd really like to avoid him using the phrase "banana hammock" in public for a few years yet.

Speaking of check out this etsy listing a friend sent me.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=9083158
Nothing like swaddling your man in deer pelt for $70.

Hubs has another challenge. Write something using the words "mangarines" or "chesticles."

:LOL1:
alice_laughed
Beta Alumni
Beta Alumni

Postby blondie on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:53 am

alice_laughed wrote:I read it out loud to hubs, and though he didn't know the characters it was enough to get him laughing too.
Had to wait until the 6 year old wasn't in the room though. I'd really like to avoid him using the phrase "banana hammock" in public for a few years yet.

Speaking of check out this etsy listing a friend sent me.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=9083158
Nothing like swaddling your man in deer pelt for $70.

Hubs has another challenge. Write something using the words "mangarines" or "chesticles."

:LOL1:

hehehe... your hubby sounds great!

mangarines or chesticles... {snort} I have to go look those up in the urban dictionary... :wow: Someone else'll have to work those in...
blondie (aka Robin)

ImageImage
Banners by m81170 and Roo
blondie
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby alice_laughed on Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:35 am

Ya hubs works in a very "man" kind of place. Even the women spout the gutter humor mercilessly. When they get bored, they look up stuff on urban dictionary for fun. It doesn't hurt that it's on a university campus so they hear a lot.

Aw come on, you don't want to write something where Emmett is trying to convince Edward to shave his mangarines? :rotfl:
alice_laughed
Beta Alumni
Beta Alumni

Postby blondie on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:23 pm

alice_laughed wrote:Ya hubs works in a very "man" kind of place. Even the women spout the gutter humor mercilessly. When they get bored, they look up stuff on urban dictionary for fun. It doesn't hurt that it's on a university campus so they hear a lot.

Aw come on, you don't want to write something where Emmett is trying to convince Edward to shave his mangarines? :rotfl:

Okay, I give up. Urban dictionary defines chesticles as boobs - I get that... but mangarines aren't in there. Apparently there is a real fruit called a mangarine, and I have some guesses as to the slang definition, but you're gonna have to explain that one, alice_laughed.... :lol:
blondie (aka Robin)

ImageImage
Banners by m81170 and Roo
blondie
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby alice_laughed on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Mangarines - balls, nuts, hairynutsack, plums, gonads, bollocks, berries, teabag...
(thanks to hubs. Yes, I am a lucky woman.)

I need to quit coming back so I can read the drabble. Esme is just so wonderfully cute and clueless. hee hee.
alice_laughed
Beta Alumni
Beta Alumni

Postby birdee18 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:49 am

BellaEncantada wrote:You write it, I'll read it. Is there a category for smutty crackfic? Or do we need to create one?

Chapter 7 of SCP is currently in the works, and there will be some smut. I solemnly swear!
birdee18
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby birdee18 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:50 am

A fruit cot?! Oh gosh, that was hysterical! Poor Esme!
birdee18
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Previous

Return to General Fic Discussion