Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - anyone ever have writer's guilt?

anyone ever have writer's guilt?

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: anyone ever have writer's guilt?

Postby qjmom on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:55 pm

halojones wrote:Thanks for the responses so far.

I still write, but it does make me feel bad still actually. I think that may be due to the fact after having Edward and Bella play some games with pb and honey...lol....I got a review saying "thanks" for all the "ideas" she gets from my story to use on her bf....I checked her profile and yeppers...the kid was 14.

I know technically it's not my problem since I am marking my stuff appropriately. But it still makes me feel a little uneasy everytime I start working on some lemony fresh subject matter...lol

I think you all need to hire AO to send little PMs to all the teeny boppers telling them that you don't approve of them reading your story and that their mother's wouldn't like it.

I still crack up about that. I totally agree with her, don't get me wrong, but like I said before, I just don't check profiles anymore. I know my kids aren't reading any of it so, my job is done.

Oh, and btw...my thought when I read the pb&j chapter was - Wow, that is going to be a sticky mess. I would be in the shower after the first round. I guess that is the difference between the old lady and the 14 year old!! HAHAHAHA!! (PS not saying I didn't enjoy the moment for B&E...just tried to imagine me doing it and couldn't)
qjmom
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby Heartbroken1 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:13 pm

It cracks me up when they ask for me to recommend a book. Um, yeah, NOT gonna recommend The Brotherhood or The Breed Warriors to them. That's all they need.

Again...Where the hell are their mothers?
Heartbroken1
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby birdee18 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:33 pm

I teach 8th grade, and their little minds are in the gutter waaaay too much! We spent the last few days of school watching movies, and I nearly died at some of the titles they suggested! If they do find me on FF, they won't know me. None of them know me as birdee, and I intend to keep it that way. (They have to use my school e-mail addy if they need to contact me. I don't give out my real e-mail to them under any circumstances.)

So, it doesn't surprise me at all that these kids are reading and writing smut. Their parents leave them to their own devices, and it's pretty sad. If I had been caught reading or writing smut at 14, my parents would have killed me.
birdee18
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby qjmom on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Ummmm, birdee? You do realize that your picture is posted right there ^^^^^ right?
qjmom
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby Heartbroken1 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:45 pm

qjmom wrote:Ummmm, birdee? You do realize that your picture is posted right there ^^^^^ right?

LOL! :rotfl: I had that exact thought!
Heartbroken1
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby halojones on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

qjmom wrote:[
Oh, and btw...my thought when I read the pb&j chapter was - Wow, that is going to be a sticky mess.

Actually, I should have added a a/n warning to that chapter to make it clear the guy is ALWAYS Peanut Butter since it's easy to get out with it's oily qualities.....my hubby has hardly any chest hair, but some big dabs of creamy honey that dried on him resulted in an unintended wax job afterwards on the pecs.........lol
halojones
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby Heartbroken1 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:50 pm

halojones wrote:
Oh, and btw...my thought when I read the pb&j chapter was - Wow, that is going to be a sticky mess.

Actually, I should have added a a/n warning to that chapter to make it clear the guy is ALWAYS Peanut Butter since it's easy to get out with it's oily qualities.....my hubby has hardly any chest hair, but some big dabs of creamy honey that dried on him resulted in an unintended wax job afterwards on the pecs.........lol

LOL!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Heartbroken1
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby qjmom on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:02 pm

halojones wrote:

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

My hubby is pretty hairy...so I don't think that he would really go for any type of sticky on him. But, might be a way to wax him...hummmmmm..."HONEY!! I have a game for us to play!!"
qjmom
Coven Advisor
Coven Advisor

Postby Heartbroken1 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 pm

qjmom wrote:
halojones wrote:

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

My hubby is pretty hairy...so I don't think that he would really go for any type of sticky on him. But, might be a way to wax him...hummmmmm..."HONEY!! I have a game for us to play!!"

Yeah, mine would KILL me! He'd just go around with dried honey on his chest...LOL
Heartbroken1
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

Postby birdee18 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:38 pm

qjmom wrote:Ummmm, birdee? You do realize that your picture is posted right there ^^^^^ right?

Yeah, but still, they won't find me! Muahahahahaha! Crap, maybe I'd better find the one of me going incognito.
birdee18
Twilighted Donor
Twilighted Donor

PreviousNext

Return to General Fic Discussion