[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Favorites and dislikes.

Favorites and dislikes.

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Favorites and dislikes.

Postby sandstone on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello everyone! This post is just for fun. I am doing a statistical inquiry on the Twilight books. I started with friends and readers of the fan fiction story I am currently writing. Then it occurred to me, what better place to come than to a Twilight forum.

My questions are these.

What is your most favorite novel from the Twilight series? ----What is your favorite category from Fan fiction?

What is your least favorite novel of the Twilight series? -What is your least favorite category in Fan fiction?

What is your most favorite character of the Twilight series? -Favorite character in Fan fiction?

What is your least favorite character of the Twilight series?-Least favorite category in Fan fiction?

My answers.-

New Moon--Twilight

Eclipse--New Moon

Alice--Edward

Felix--Charlie

General Comment:

My general Comment: I always particularly liked the heightened powers the vampires possessed in twilight. I am always searching for a unique and interesting plotline in Fan fiction, with characters true to the heart of twilight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am gathering answers from everyone, I have found the variegated responses interesting so far.
This post is not meant to start conflict, I am just very curious for private responses and numbers of each category.

Happy reading!
sandstone
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Favorites and dislikes.

Postby ruthhazelton on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am

1. Breaking Dawn - Otber (if it doesn't count then it would be AU-Human)
2. Twilight - Pre-Twilight(having said that - I've come across some of my favorite fics in Pre-Twilight but they are few and far between).
3. Edward - Edward
4. Lauren - Lauren (or Rosalie depending on the day)

General Comments: New Moon started out to be my favorite in Fan Fiction back in 2009. I was drawn to fics with Bella after Edward left having: a)a nervous breakdown b) depressed - either way she ended up in a mental institution, c) getting involved in drugs and/or becoming a bad girl plus all the other variations. After awhile that kind of wore a little thin (apparantly on both reader and author's interests) and then I found myself more interested in Bella moving on and becoming strong and independent or strong and bitter. Now I seem to be drawn to AU-Human. I've gotten more picky on my fanfiction in the last 4 years. I didn't used to read AU-Human but now I do.
ruthhazelton
Coven Member
Coven Member

Return to General Fic Discussion