[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Is fanfiction.net working

Is fanfiction.net working

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: Is fanfiction.net working

Postby dazzled eyes22 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 am

Longing for Edward wrote:.
Is anyone else getting alerts, but the chapters aren't there whether you use the alert link or go directly to the fic?

You are not alone. I received alerts for two different stories, but there was a chapter not found message at the end of the link. I don't know what's going on, but they really need to fix this soon.
dazzled eyes22
New Coven Member
New Coven Member

Postby Longing for Edward on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 am

I reported it yesterday and received a response this morning. They said they fixed the bug but that it might take a few hours for the backlogged data to propagate through the site (their words, not mine).

Hopefully it will be cleared up soon - I'd like to know why these glitches always seem to happen on the weekend when I actually have time to read. :-(
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby Longing for Edward on Sat May 11, 2013 2:43 pm

OK, today's problem - fics are updating but alerts are not going out. The only reason I know is when I checked my alerts list I saw updates for today.

Good thing I checked the list...if you haven't received alerts today - check yours.

:-(
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Previous

Return to General Fic Discussion