Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Remember Me FF?

Remember Me FF?

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Remember Me FF?

Postby asanderd on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

In the wake of the 10 anniversary, I want to read some really good Remember me FF. Anyone know of any FF writers out there that are awesome? I don't want to read a Twilight/Remember Me crossover.... I figured other fans of Rob would know where to find such literary gold!
"Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss. You'll land among the Stars"~~ Les Brown

ImageImageImageImageImage

Favorite line from a story...

Rosalie's Rant to Edward after the family dinner
“Edward. My feet are so swollen, I can barely walk. I threw up at least twice a day for the past two months, up until last week. I have heartburn every time I swallow something, and this morning I had a nosebleed. Oh, and to top it off, today I saw my first stretch mark! So leave me the fuck alone, you smelly ass, bohemian motherfucker.”

Unexpected by ooohlalaaa
asanderd
Human
Human

Re: Remember Me FF?

Postby alexajaye on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 pm

I read a really good one probably last year when I first started posting to Fan Fiction on a regular basis, but some time later, the author removed it. I'm not sure why. Now the only reminder I have of the story is a response she sent me to my review.

The only thing I can really suggest is to look on FanFiction and see what catches your eye. I don't usually look up any fiction for Remember Me anymore. At least not unless it's like a continuation of the story, with the healing parts for the other characters. A lot of writers want to change history and have Tyler live, and because of the story, I really feel like it's not the point.

Sorry for the little rant there, but there are probably some good ones if you look. I don't really have any links to give, because like I said, the one story I like got removed - either by the author or the site.

So, yeah.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Dark Angel: Light Within Darkness EdwardxOC

The Ties that Bind Post BD ExB

The Choices We Make Sort of Edward/Bella with some Lucy at the end

Rainbows and Storm Clouds - Carlisle and Edward

^My Twilight stories on FanFiction.

Bonding over Debussy and Chocolate Milk

My New story on The Writer's Coffee Shop.

My Photobucket

^Warning: Some spoilers unless you read my stories.

^^awesome banner made by Me

^^ Banner made by me for my new story <-- Check it out
alexajaye
Newborn
Newborn

Return to General Fic Discussion