Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated now...

I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated now...

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated now...

Postby FacelessGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm

How on earth do you get a hold of the people behind this site???? Seriously!

I've been away from this fandom for several months because I was in a really bad accident on the last day of March. In that time my validation beta chose to stop – leaving me with none for the second time. The first time I quickly got a new one with no problems but things are –apparently– not as simple this time.
Because I finally got a chapter ready over two weeks ago, and therefore wrote to the site through the help-contact-email-thing, asking for a new vali-beta.

… nothing…

Absolutely no sign of life on the other end whatsoever. So I decided to just upload the chapter anyway, with my earlier vali-beta’s name in hope that they would stumble across it and go: ”Hey! This girl needs a new vali-beta ‘cause this one quit!” I even wrote a second email to let them know that I’d done that and was still waiting to hear from them.
It’s been over a week now and still not even the smallest sign of a respond. I’m honestly getting a quite frustrated by this because it’s been months since my last update. And really, the sweet people following my story shouldn’t have to wait any longer when the chapter is right there – just waiting to be validated for uploading.

So now I’m asking you, sweet people of the forums, what do I do to get these ladies attention? Because obviously they don’t check their help-email.
I’m asking down here because I find this a more serious place than the Twilight Lounge forum where people are making threads about how to loose weight and what not.

Anyone got a trick to get a hold of these Twilighted ladies behind the site? ‘Cause I can’t seem to reach them.

FacelessGirl
Human
Human

Re: I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated now...

Postby FacelessGirl on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Aaaand........ of course I get a beta who uploads the chapter a day after I posted this thread.

Well, maybe it worked, who knows? :)

FacelessGirl
Human
Human

Return to General Fic Discussion