Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Off the Wall Idea, Anyone Interested?

Off the Wall Idea, Anyone Interested?

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Off the Wall Idea, Anyone Interested?

Postby Draven Angelis on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm working on Forgotten Whispers the first story in my The Whispers of Fate Chronicles, but I was struck by an idea two days ago. AH-The Cullens in the 60's. The more I thought about it the more the idea expanded.

So, here it is, A Round-Robin group with four other authors. Each contributing a chapter. But also taking it a step further creating stories centered on the Cullens in the 50's, 60's, 70's, & 80's.

It will be awhile but I wondered if there might be any interest. The group would be called The Rebel Muses. I must thank the talented ladies behind VAJWET Productions for inspiring me to make this a potential group project.

If interested post here, I am looking for fellow rebels. Unafraid to work outside the box. Committed to quality and patience over quantity and speed.

If I see a response I will give more details.
Sig by Polish_Klutz

A Rebel's Dream
Draven Angelis/Raevyn Nightmoon's Twific Blog

A Rebel's Dream

Jasper's Rebel Angels
Her Dedication to the Rebel In Our Southern Man

Jasper's Rebel Angels
Draven Angelis
Human
Human

Re: Off the Wall Idea, Anyone Interested?

Postby Raichy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 am

I think this is a really cool idea. the ideas of what they could've gotten up-to during the different decades and in different countries (possibly) is really intriguing. though, if I were involved, someone would have to beta the crap out of it- lol.
Raichy
Human
Human

Postby Draven Angelis on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I know the idea got it's fangs in me (pun intended) and I couldn't shake it. Charlisle and Esme at Woodstock. *first image that popped in her head* They'll all be AH to allow for plot fluidity. And I may go for other countries. At the moment that's a wait and see. But I am pleased your interested, Raichy. And I know what you mean. No way I'd try to Beta this project by myself. Beta-ing FW is proving difficult enough. And I'm still writing in the pre-process. Not even ready to post it yet.
Sig by Polish_Klutz

A Rebel's Dream

A Rebel's Dream

Jasper's Rebel Angels

Jasper's Rebel Angels
Draven Angelis
Human
Human

Postby Raichy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 am

Carlisle and esme at woodstock- that idea made me giggle... the image of carlisle with really long hair wearing flared jeans.... lol
Raichy
Human
Human

Postby Draven Angelis on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm glad I amuse you, Raichy. Personally I like guys with collar length or long hair. Besides he hasn't been dubbed Dr. Hot Bitch by the Twifandom for nothing. Am I right? XD
Anyway I am open to any ideas or suggestions. So please feel free to give me your thoughts.
Sig by Polish_Klutz

A Rebel's Dream

A Rebel's Dream

Jasper's Rebel Angels

Jasper's Rebel Angels
Draven Angelis
Human
Human

Return to General Fic Discussion