Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Twilight Story Idea!

Twilight Story Idea!

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Twilight Story Idea!

Postby TracyMelinda on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Delete?
Last edited by TracyMelinda on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TracyMelinda
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Twilight Story Idea!

Postby bellasbestfriend on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 am

Go ahead. I want to know what your idea is. How about publishing it?
Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him. - Matthew Henry

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi

The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it. - Bhagavad Gita
bellasbestfriend
Bitten
Bitten

Postby TracyMelinda on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 am

Are you interested in writing it?
TracyMelinda
Newborn
Newborn

Postby bellasbestfriend on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Maybe, but I have a number of stories in various stages of planning and writing (not ready to be posted yet). But tell me, how are you going to do it differently?
Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him. - Matthew Henry

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi

The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it. - Bhagavad Gita
bellasbestfriend
Bitten
Bitten

Postby jujubakiller on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 am

There's this blog that's interesting if you'e looking for someone to write your idea.
http://plotbunnyadoptionagency.blogspot.com/
I hope this helps you.
jujubakiller
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby TracyMelinda on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:37 pm

I have already been to that site and posted something, but it seems like the site doesn't get used often and what I posted never got any hits. But Thanks anyway!!:)
TracyMelinda
Newborn
Newborn

Postby jujubakiller on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:11 am

TracyMelinda wrote:I have already been to that site and posted something, but it seems like the site doesn't get used often and what I posted never got any hits. But Thanks anyway!!:)

Oh, I didn't know it wasn't active. I wish you luck then.
jujubakiller
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby Lalina on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:58 am

TracyMelinda wrote:I'm no story writer, but I have a story idea that I would love to see written. It's really good and would make a great story! If you are interested then let me know. I want to read something like this SO BAD!.

It's a Twi-Fic, All vamps. well almost. Bella and Edward pairing, and of course EmxR AxJ CxE. There are always storys with Edward meeting Bella in Forks or Edward meeting Bella before he gets turned into a vampire and meeting years later, but never together how they are in my head. I have to see this written. It's bothering me so bad! I would love to tell you my idea, if your interested.

Thank You!

Why don't you post your idea here so ppl can see if they are interested in the idea at all?
Lalina

Postby TracyMelinda on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:44 pm

I just did! :)
TracyMelinda
Newborn
Newborn

Postby rachely476 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

jujubakiller wrote:There's this blog that's interesting if you'e looking for someone to write your idea.
http://plotbunnyadoptionagency.blogspot.com/
I hope this helps you.

Thanks for sharing the link!
rachely476
Human
Human

Return to General Fic Discussion