Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Smut Mondays/Free For All Fridays

Smut Mondays/Free For All Fridays

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Smut Mondays/Free For All Fridays

Postby sabrina01 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 pm

So, I have both Smut Mondays and Free For All Fridays in my favorites. I've been a regular reader for well over a year (maybe even closer to 2 years) and had been really happy with it: hot one-shots delivered on a regular schedule.

It seems like they've been turned over to a new administrator, and the updates have been sporadic. Last week Monday's one was posted last week Thursday. Friday's one was posted on Sunday. This week, they haven't been updated at all.

I even sent a message to the administrator, but with no response.

I don't know if it's coincidence, but most of the stories I have listed as favorites haven't updated in a while, either.

Should I just give up on this website? Have a lot of authors done so, too?

This is my first post in these forums, so I apologize in advance if this topic is elsewhere, or should be posted somewhere else.

Thanks.
sabrina01
Human
Human

Re: Smut Mondays/Free For All Fridays

Postby Lalina on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm

I can't speak for anyone else but this past week and a half I've had a hell of a time logging on and getting the site to work. Originally i thought it was because I updated a Mozilla Ad On but I couldn't get the site to work w/ any of my other browsers either. I could get on at work however w/ no problems (but I'm not allowed to surf the net at work so that's pretty useless)

It seems to be working again for the most part but perhaps that's been happening to others as well?
Lalina

Postby fearlesss16 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm

I think they have deleted both of them now which is a shame because they were so pretty great one shots in there, but i think there is a new one starting up the author name is The Smut Peddler
Image ImageImage
fearlesss16
Bitten
Bitten

Postby sabrina01 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 am

Thanks for the replies.

I don't have any alerts set up. I just check my list of favorites regularly, and it's been a while since any updates have happened for a LOT of my favorites. Although, I haven't checked their author profiles to see if they've posted messages about delays and such.

But, I'm just sort of...bothered (?) by SM and FFFA, because that's been my constant hit of one-shots (that sometimes leads me to authors I wouldn't have looked for). It's been so consistent for so long, and now there's someone new in charge, and it's anything but consistent.

Maybe they have had issues getting stories up, too.

Thanks again.
sabrina01
Human
Human

Return to General Fic Discussion