Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Talking yourself back from the ledge

Talking yourself back from the ledge

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: Talking yourself back from the ledge

Postby LisaDawn75 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 pm

FrankieLynn wrote:I've had a few moments of giving up. my writing is a very personal thing for me and if I find an idea I like I try to finish it. It's posting I always tend to back and forth on. It's my baby. I'm actually kinda doing the ledge talk right now, I took a break from writing and kinda want to get back into it, cause I miss it. But it's so hard for me to start again.

It's a shame to lose the desire to do something you love. You could always write something just for yourself to get back into the swing of it. I don't post everything I write because some of it is just for my enjoyment! Best of luck...I'm sure you will know when the time is right! :D
LisaDawn75
Freshman Validation Beta
Freshman Validation Beta

Postby FrankieLynn on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 pm

LisaDawn75 wrote:
FrankieLynn wrote:I've had a few moments of giving up. my writing is a very personal thing for me and if I find an idea I like I try to finish it. It's posting I always tend to back and forth on. It's my baby. I'm actually kinda doing the ledge talk right now, I took a break from writing and kinda want to get back into it, cause I miss it. But it's so hard for me to start again.

It's a shame to lose the desire to do something you love. You could always write something just for yourself to get back into the swing of it. I don't post everything I write because some of it is just for my enjoyment! Best of luck...I'm sure you will know when the time is right! :D

well the hard thing for me with writing, is that its a 24/7 thing. I'm a full time writer in real life aswell, so FF's get to be my for my onw enjoyment writing. I'm in the works of several stories right now, both for RL and FF.

One day there will be a post from me in the shamlessplug section, i promise

It's only a little blood.
FrankieLynn
Human
Human

Postby LisaDawn75 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

FrankieLynn wrote:

One day there will be a post from me in the shamlessplug section, i promise

I'll be watching for it eagerly! :)
LisaDawn75
Freshman Validation Beta